How to Apply
Complete your application online.
Or, if you prefer, email the following documents to admissions@UICGlobal.org:
- Completed application form
- All of your post-secondary school transcript and a certified English translation if your original transcript is not in English
- If you have graduated already, include your degree certificate and a certified English translation if your original degree certificate is not in English
Receive Conditions of Admission
For those who qualify for admission, the notification will outline conditions that must be fulfilled before receiving a formal offer of admission. Please note, applications and admissions decisions are subject to university approval
Conditions of admission include, but are not limited, to the following:
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of English-language ability
- I-20 request form
- Certificate of Finance form
- Financial documentation covering the full amount listed on the Certificate of Finance
- Deposit (amount listed in your post-acceptance letter)
- Current I-20 and Transfer-in form, if you are currently studying in the U.S. and will transfer your I-20
Upon admission, you will receive a packet that includes all the required documents to apply for your visa.
If you are a sponsored student, you can now use your offer of admission to obtain your full financial guarantee from your sponsorship entity. Once you submit the financial guarantee, you will receive your I-20.