Find Your Degree
At UIC Global, you’ll join high-achieving students from around the U.S. and the world. Choose your dream degree from the College of Business or the College of Engineering--all at one of the top universities in the U.S., in the thriving city of Chicago.
Through partnerships with theaters, cultural institutions and local museums, the College of Architecture, Design & the Arts offers students the chance to prepare for a career in the arts and design. Our community of award-winning faculty include museum professionals, designers, architects, theatrical performers, musicians, directors and art historians. Degree programs in the visual arts, design, architecture and art history are purposeful and rewarding.
- Top 100 Architecture Programs in the World (Arch Daily, 2015)
- Home to Gallery 400, a contemporary art hub for for artistic collaboration
- The only location in Chicago where students can prepare for a career in the arts and design within a major research university
- Architecture (MArch)
- Art History (MA)
The UIC Liautaud Graduate School of Business connects students to Chicago’s classroom, providing them with professional experiences and ground-breaking academics. UIC Business holds 20 years of partnerships with global corporations, offering MBA programs that align with the critical needs of today’s companies. UIC Business’ student organizations offer networking opportunities with faculty members, alumni and the business community. Students graduate confident in their leadership skills, equipped for strong future careers.
- 100+ faculty members
- 12+ UIC graduate student business organizations
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems (MSMIS)
- Master of Science in Marketing (MSM)
- Master of Science in Supply Chain and Operations Management (MSSCOM)
The UIC College of Liberal Arts and Sciences advances academic excellence and enhances the graduate student experience through programs in the humanities, social sciences and natural sciences. LAS hosts 26 departments and programs that include almost 1,000 courses, making it the largest of the UIC colleges. The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences offers nationally ranked programs, award-winning faculty and one of the most diverse graduate student bodies in the nation.
- #68 in Economics Graduate Degrees — U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- #81 in Political Science Programs — U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- 1,300 masters and doctoral students enrolled in over 40 different programs
- Applied Economics (MA)
- Communication (MA)
- Latin American and Latino Studies (MA)
- Political Science (MA)
The College of Education is a community of faculty, staff, students and alumni who are determined to improve educational and life outcomes and interrupt social and economic disparities in schools and communities. The College of Education has worked for more than three decades to prepare activists, researchers, teachers, principals and policymakers to positively impact lives and counter poverty and racial inequality.
- #54 in Best Education Schools — U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- 1 in 7 Chicago Public Schools students engaged with a College of Education-prepared teacher
- $10 million in new research and outreach funding in 2017–2018
- Early Childhood Education (M.Ed)
- Instructional Leadership (M.Ed)
- Language, Literacies & Learning (M.Ed)
- Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics & Assessment (M.Ed)
- Science Education (M.Ed)
- Special Education (M.Ed)
- Youth Development (M.Ed)
As the only public research university providing engineering education in the city of Chicago, UIC’s College of Engineering is committed to providing students with “access to excellence and success.” The College of Engineering has 143 faculty, with over 172 funded projects totaling $74 million in 2015–2016. Our faculty are involved in interdisciplinary research in nano-technology, information technology, bio-technology and infrastructure and ENERGY/environmental technology.
- UIC graduates represent over 25,000 engineers worldwide who have been hired at 500+ companies over the past three years
- 30+ engineering student organizations
- $83.9M in research funding
- Bioengineering (MS)
- Bioinformatics (MS)
- Chemical Engineering (MS)
- Civil Engineering (MS)
- Construction Engineering and Management (MS)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (MS)
- Energy Engineering (MEE)
- Industrial Engineering (MS)
- Materials Engineering (MS)
- Mechanical Engineering (MS)
At UIC CUPPA, we promote just, resilient and livable communities. We explore the history, theory and practice of why we live where we do and what we need in the places we live. CUPPA is UIC’s home for the study of public policy and contemporary urban challenges.
- #34 in Best Public Affairs Programs — U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- #6 in Urban Policy Programs — U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- One of the nation’s largest graduate programs in urban planning
- 40+ years of accredited masters programs
- Master of City Design (MCD)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Urban Planning and Policy (MUPP)
The Jane Addams College of Social Work is an institution of academic excellence and a critical part of a dynamic public research university. We are known for distinguished programs that reflect the realities of living and working in today’s urban environments. Our legacy focuses on social, racial and economic justice, central to our commitment today. Our professors educate professional social workers, develop knowledge and provide leadership in the development and implementation of policies and services on behalf of at-risk urban populations.
- #24 in Best Schools for Social Work — U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- #15 in Best Master of Social Work Degrees — College Choice, 2018
- Fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Master of Social Work (MSW)