Ready for an exciting and rewarding future at the University of Illinois at Chicago? Before you begin your application, you will need the following documents:
- College/university transcripts
- Copies of your passport
- English test scores*
*Acceptable English test scores include: TOEFL – iBT, IELTS, ITEP, PTE
Please note you will not need all of these documents to complete the application. You will, however, need them at a later date.
Filling Out the Application
- Begin your application below. If needed, you can save your progress and resume at a later time.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. A representative from UIC Global will contact you about next steps.
- If you have questions about the application process, please contact us.
Students must have all required documents by the below deadlines, for academic acceptance and I-20 issuance.
Note: If you are working with an agent or educational counselor, please submit your application through them.
|Spring 2020*||Summer 2020**||Fall 2020***|
|Application Deadline||September 1, 2019||April 1, 2020||April 1, 2020|
* Only a select number of programs offer Spring start. Please visit the Master’s Degrees page for more information.
**For Applied Economics (MA) only
***The application deadlines for Public Administration (MPA), Electrical and Computer Engineering (MS) and Civil and Materials Engineering (MS) have been extended to May 1st for Fall 2020
Once you submit your application, a UIC Global representative will contact you
with instructions for what to do next.