UIC Global offers challenging graduate programs, small class sizes, a diverse campus experience, and rewarding career opportunities. Click below to learn more about entry criteria for our graduate degrees.
To explore all available graduate degrees, please visit the University of Illinois Chicago’s graduate section.
The UIC College of Engineering — ranked #69 in Graduate Engineering — emphasizes innovative learning, research contributions, and internship opportunities.
- Bioengineering (MS)
- Bioinformatics (MS)
- Biomedical Engineering (MS)
- Chemical Engineering (MS)
- Civil Engineering (MS)
- Construction Engineering and Management (MS)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (MS)
- Energy Engineering (MEE)
- Industrial Engineering (MS)
- Materials Engineering (MS)
- Mechanical Engineering (MS)
The UIC College of Business Administration — with more than 20 years of partnerships with global corporations — prepares students for the global workforce by offering rigorous business curriculum, leadership skills, and networking opportunities.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems (MSMIS)
- Master of Science in Marketing (MSM)
- Master of Science in Supply Chain and Operations Management (MSSCOM)
Through partnerships with theaters, cultural institutions, and local museums, the UIC College of Architecture, Design, and the Arts offers students rewarding and purposeful opportunities in the visual arts, design, architecture, and art history.
- Architecture (MArch)
- Art History (MA)
The UIC College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS) advances academic excellence and enhances the graduate student experience through programs in the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences. LAS offers nearly 1,000 courses and many nationally ranked graduate programs, including #68 in Economics and #81 in Political Science.
- Applied Economics (MA)
- Communication (MA)
- Latin American and Latino Studies (MA)
- Political Science (MA)
The UIC College of Education — ranked #53 for Graduate Education by U.S. News & World Report (2020) — is dedicated to improving educational outcomes and reducing economic disparities. UIC prepares teachers, principals, activists, researchers, and policymakers to positively impact their students’ lives.
- Early Childhood Education (M.Ed)
- Instructional Leadership (M.Ed)
- Language, Literacies & Learning (M.Ed)
- Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics & Assessment (M.Ed)
- Science Education (M.Ed)
- Special Education (M.Ed)
- Youth Development (M.Ed)
The UIC College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs (CUPPA) — ranked #3 in Graduate Urban Policy and #35 in Graduate Public Affairs — promotes just, resilient, and livable communities. Students explore the history, theory, and practice of why we live where we do and what we need in the places we live.
- Master of City Design (MCD)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Urban Planning and Policy (MUPP)
The Jane Addams College of Social Work — ranked #25 in Graduate Social Work by U.S. News & World Report (2020) — is known for distinguished programs and leadership in developing policies and services on behalf of at-risk urban populations.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
UIC Global has admissions criteria specifically designed to set international students up for success. Visit the Graduate Admission’s page to learn more about:
- Entry Requirements
- Typical Costs
- Important Dates
- Application instructions